Why Use Lucida?
- Run by scientists Lucida is run by scientists and engineers and so we understand the specific needs of science professionals and the importance of high-quality documents in scientific work.
- Competitive rates Our competitive rates keep your costs to a minimum while ensuring that your documents are handled with the utmost professional care.
- Fast turnaround Get an immediate response to your enquiry and quick delivery of your documents, allowing you to meet even the tightest of deadlines.
- Technical support We provide detailed instructions for our services, whatever software application you are using, to ensure a smooth, efficient process.
- Industry-standard technologies We support all major file formats as well as robust encryption technologies for security-conscious clients.
- Confidentiality We never disclose details about your identity or documents to third parties, guaranteeing complete confidentiality and security.
- Comprehensive service Lucida delivers clear, natural-sounding translations of your entire document, including figures and tables. We can also reproduce the layout and format of your original, freeing you from any additional work.
- Specialist translators Our team of professional translators have science and technology qualifications, ensuring that your document will be written using proper technical terminology.
- High quality Our rigorous quality-control procedures ensure perfect, error-free documents that accurately and clearly convey your message.
- Client/translator discussion The client and translator can communicate to discuss any questions and the client's preferences, enabling issues to be resolved at an early stage.
- Comprehensive service Lucida's thorough review and rewrite of your entire document, including figures, tables and references, gives you peace of mind and improves your chances of publication.
- Specialist editors Our experienced science editors have higher degrees in all major disciplines. Your document will be written in clear scientific language.
- High quality Our three-stage editing process produces word-perfect documents ready for publication or distribution to your audience.
- Author/editor discussion Discussion between author and editor resolves any questions and makes sure the most critical points of your message are accurately conveyed.
- Editing certificates We can issue a certificate stating that your document has been checked by a native-English-speaking science editor to prevent problems in the review and publication process.
- Electronic editing We edit your file directly to produce a publication-ready version of your document, saving you hours of work inputting hand-written corrections.